The Patient Participation Group was set up in 2013, to understand the views of patients on the services we offer. This gives the group a chance to hold meeting to discuss things like :
- Access to the practice
- Services we provide
- Commissioning for local health needs
- How NHS changes are affecting the practice
The Group is an open membership group. It encourages involvement and attendance from all areas of the practice community.
Would you like to provide feedback to the Patient Group or become a member ? If so, you can:
- Send an email to practice expressing your interest Park.email@example.com
- If you would like to put your views forward for the group to discuss please email Park.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Reception Supervisor Janet Ebbon on 0121 796 4111 during.
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
Please see attached information on our practice Patient Particicaption reports
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.